Pimp out your pup with this one-of-a-kind ITH (In the Hoop) bandana! Let your four-legged friend stand out from their pal's with an embroidery pattern sure to dazzle, available in multiple sizes so your pup can "strut their stuff". Sit back and bask in the doggy compliments!
❥ 𝐃𝐒𝐓, 𝐄𝐗𝐏, 𝐇𝐔𝐒, 𝐉𝐄𝐅, 𝐏𝐄𝐒, 𝐕𝐏𝟑, 𝐗𝐗𝐗 file formats
❥ 6 sizes: 5x4, 6x5, 7x5.5, 8x6, 10x7.5, 12x8 (final size of the bandana) The designs are bigger because of the seam lines.
❥ PDF Tutorial with step by step walk through
❥ 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀
❥ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝗨𝐬𝐞 𝗟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞
How the bandana pattern is constructed.
1. Trim line is created with the help of the machine.
2. Unhoop and cut around the stitch line, leaving the top uncut.
3. Fold the seam of the opening of the bandana and stitch by hand or by sewing machine.
4. Prepare the hoop with stabilizer and upload the front design to the machine. The machine will make a guide, place the front fabric over, and finish the front.
5. Add an embroidery design of your choise that fits the front. This is optional.
6. Fold the back over the front, upload to the machine the back pattern, align and start the machine.
7. Turn the bandana upside down and iron