Looking for a cute ghost embroidery design for your Halloween felties projects? Check out this cute ghost with bow machine embroidery pattern. Great to use for baby small Halloween decorations, patches, treat bags, clothing, hair clips, bows, and more
- Sizes: single design 2 x 2 hoop size, 4 x 4 hoop size with 4 designs and 5 x 7 hoop with 6 designs. Check the images for more detail.
- Embroidery file formats: DST, EXP, HUS,JEF, PES, VP3, XXX file formats ready to download.
Documentation files with exact size, color orders, stitch count. Use these files to understand how the design is constructed.
- Personal and commercial use license
Don't know how to embroider a feltie?
- The machine creates the placement on the stabilizer
- Add the felt on top with adhesive (if you hoop the felt skip this step)
- Let the machine stitch until completes the white of the eyes
- Remove the hoop and add fabric/felt on the back and secure it with a bit of adhesive spray
- Hoop back and continue the program. The outline will have 2 colors white for the body of the ghost and pink for the bow.
Got a question? Use the chat to contact us!