Looking for a Halloween embroidery design for your machine embroidery projects? Check out this hanging bat ITH embroidery pattern. Great to use for Halloween indoor and outdoor decoration. The in the hoop project is very easy to make, even for a beginner.
- Use wash away stabilizer
- First the program creates the placement line.
- Spray the wash away with a bit of adhesive spray and place the felt over. The top part of the felt must only a bit over the line.
-Let the machine complete
- Cut the felt margins
- Sizes: 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 5 x 5, 6 x 6, 7 x 7, 8 x 8, hoop size. Check the images for more detail.
- Embroidery file formats: DST, EXP, HUS,JEF, PES, VP3, XXX file formats ready to download.
- Documentation files with exact size, color orders, stitch count
- Personal and commercial use license
Got a question? Use the chat to contact us!